Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hi! I have a silly question where I am just probably missing something obvious. I have a co-worker who is subscribed to Adobe Workfront e-mails that provides updates, tips, and tricks. I cannot find how to get on this subscription list!

Level 2

If you happen to have this link, I would love it. Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

20 Replies

Level 10

Do you have one of the emails? I'm sure it'll be easier to investigate that way.

Employee

Hi Wesley-Anne! I think @Kristin Farwell‚ or @Nichole Vargas‚ can help you get on the list. I'm sure they'll reach out shortly! Randy- thanks for getting the email example, that helped me know who to ping!

Kyna

Employee

Thanks for looping me in, @Kyna Baker - inactive‚!

@Wesley-Anne Bock-Nelson‚ - I'll make sure you're added to our monthly newsletter, that includes the latest news, updates, tips, events, etc.. Our other emails are usually sent based on someone's usage of the Workfront (they are just getting started with reports, or they are assigned as new System Admin, etc.), so unfortunately I cannot subscribe you to those, but the hope is that you will receive them right when you need them! Definitely reach out if you have any other questions.

Level 2

Wonderful - thank you everyone - I really appreciate your help! :)

Level 2

Please share -- would love to be on it as well.

Employee

Hi Michelle - I've added you to our monthly newsletter, you should start receiving that email in October. Have a great day!

Level 4

@Kristin Farwell‚ Could you add me to this email, too? Thanks!

Employee

Hi @Cathy Kenny and @Kelly Fones I just added you both to the list!

Level 1

Hi Kyna,

Can you please add me as well? Thank you!

Level 4

Hi Kyna

Please add me too!

Thanks

Employee

Hi Patty!

You're in! I feel like the bouncer at an exclusive club... you're on the list! :)

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 1

Hi Kyna:

I hope the club isn't that exclusive LOL! I'd like to be added to the list as well.

Thanks so much!

Employee

Haha! Not at all! You're now officially on the list too.

Level 4

Hi @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ Could you please add me to the list as well?

Thank you, James

Employee

Hi James,

Yes, I will add you to the list!

Kyna

Level 10

Isn't there somewhere you can see a list of newsletters and alert emails you can subscribe to? Kinda like the digests we have here. If not, that might be nice to have.