Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Hello all - just getting back from vacation and suddenly I can't change an assignment in a report - did something change in the last week?

Level 4

We have requests come in and via routing rules go to a team from the report we review and assign to an individual from within the assignment column of a report. Now I cannot change the assignment or add anyone. I have to go to the issue itself to change or add to the assignment.

I tried in the sandbox as well with the same result. Any insight will be helpful.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Dawnmarie,

There's a known issue raised about this here, Adobe are investigating but at this point I don't believe there's an ETA for a fix.

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Dawnmarie,

There's a known issue raised about this here, Adobe are investigating but at this point I don't believe there's an ETA for a fix.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 1

I'm encountering the same thing when I try to assign a role in a schedule template. Do I need to open that as a separate issue? Thanks for any direction here.