Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Has anyone experienced a Layout Template losing the assigned person to whom it had been assigned?

Level 10

I had this happen to one person. It seems impossible that either of us with access to it would have accidentally unassigned her, as she was the only person to be assigned to this Layout Template, it was customized for her. Has anybody else experienced this in NWE?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

When you moved her to the NWE, did you re-assign her layout template? They don't hold from Classic over to the New Experience, and you have to be in the same experience they are to add their layout template.

I have people in both Classic and NWE. I'm using NWE, but when I set up someone new in Classic I have to switch myself back to Classic to give them a layout template.

Level 10
Hi — yes I had setup her new layout template and it was working fine, we even tweaked it a little, and then one day all the custom links in the left nav of Projects were gone. The problem was the layout template assignment to her was gone.

Employee

Hi Jill,

I just checked with our support team and we haven't seen other reports of this come in yet, so if it's still not working like you think you should, I would submit a support ticket so we can track it!

Kyna

Level 10
Yes I did have a ticket but wondered if this was a bigger issue. I guess not. Always the possibility of user error!