Expand my Community achievements bar.

Has anyone else seen the Task Duration coming up as a +add on home/summary page instead of the duration number on the task on the project?

Level 3

When I look at a task on my home page, it now shows the duration with a +add instead of the duration listed next to the task on the project. I looked at the layout template and it only has that option for the duration on the task. The duration is still correct on the project itself, if I edit and click add, it changes to whatever I add in on the project level.

0694X00000FRSLFQA5.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

Hey Brittany,

This does seem odd, and might be a bug. Can you submit a case so we can get it to the right team if it is a bug??

Thank you!

Kyna

Community Advisor

Most likely this is a bug, it happens for every user in our instance. I have submitted ticket on this. Sadly this is not the only one about home area :(

try modifying assignments in home area, hit save - all fields go blank, just like duration in this case

I submitted ticket on this in July! still not fixed. @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ maybe you could look into this, ticket:

https://one.workfront.com/s/case/5004X00001ZTviOQAT/bug-in-home-area

Employee

Hi Rafal,

I believe that support is going to reach out to you about your issue, but it does look like the two are separate issues. So, Brittany, please do submit a ticket if you haven't already!

Kyna