Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Fusion - Can I edit a webhook?

Level 10

I created a Fusion scenario in Sandbox that uses a webhook to look for updated projects. After testing, I want to clone that scenario and apply it to production.

In cloning the scenario, it asks me to apply or create a new webhook. Instead of creating one from scratch, I'd like to clone, then edit the cloned one to point to production. I could just create a new one from scratch but then I'd have to remember all the settings.

Also, is there a way to open a webhook just to see the settings? Is there a way to tell if a webhook is pointing at sandbox, preview, production?

When I'm in a scenario, and select the webhook and go to "edit", the Edit button does nothing.

0694X00000EPUDPQA5.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I did find an answer to this. You can create a scenario like shown and export the payload. It will list all your webhooks and settings.

ScreenShot 2023-11-28 at 4.29.44 pm.jpg

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

Hi Randy, I've not found a way to edit or examine a webhook. It is quite frustrating so if yo do find out please share!

Correct answer by
Level 10

I did find an answer to this. You can create a scenario like shown and export the payload. It will list all your webhooks and settings.

ScreenShot 2023-11-28 at 4.29.44 pm.jpg