Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Do you have a power user looking to move up to Admin or an Admin looking for a challenge?

Level 5

Hi, we are hiring! We are the 2nd largest retirement plan recordkeeper and growing quickly. We use Workfront as our Marketing workflow system. This role would help admin Workfront and also help support our Digital Asset Management System (Bynder) and our content creation tool that merges data with InDesign templates (Appo).

We are looking for someone who has more jr level experience, a background in help desk or customer service with some technical training would be great.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please apply here.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 6

Hi Krissy, I know someone who is interested however, this link requires a login. Do you have another link perhaps?

Level 5

@Elissa Lazor - inactive‚ I updated the link. Thanks!

Level 6

Thank you. I sent the link to my point of contact who is very interested.

Level 2

Hey Krissy,

Just in case this helps you whilst you search. We have provided training for non-Workfront users to bring them right up to admin standard with personalised training plans. And we also offer remote admin services for companies who are missing an admin until they find one. And finally we have plenty of Bynder experience.

But the best bit - I know a couple of Workfront Power users that I might just drop a note to in the mean time who could be interested in the role.