Expand my Community achievements bar.

Date Format

Level 1
How can I change the date(s) format from mm/dd/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy? Best, Diogo Carreira Farfetch
4 Replies

Level 10
Hi - to get the ' correct ' date format, change your browser language to UK English (or Australian English or your local flavour). This controls the date format. David Cornwell

Level 1
Hi. I can't see where to do this? My settings in Chrome are already in UK English. Is there a setting within Workfront? Many thanks Jo Jo Turville

Level 9
It was always my understanding that the date format was controlled by the browser. If that's not working and you want to try changing the setting in WF as well, go to your user settings and you'll find "Locale" under Preferences. It will be the 4th option down ("When I Log In...", "In the Global Nav Bar...", Time Zone and then Locale). I hope that sorts it out for you, I know it was a point of confusion for my UK users. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 1
Hmm. Thanks for the reply. Both Browser and Locale are all set to the correct location. Will speak to Workfront! Jo Turville