Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Dashboards and prompts

Level 6

I have a dashboard for audit use. The dashboard has two specific reports one pulling audit from the project and another pulling a proofing report. Both reports have a prompt to run the report based on a name. Is there a way to have the users running the report to enter the name only once and not have to re enter the name for each report?

Backstory: I'm running the two reports because I can't figure out how to pull the proof approvals into the Project Audit report which is a Note report and the Proof Approval Report is a Proof Approval report.

I can capture the proof review comments in the Project Audit Report but I can't capture who reviewed, their approval decision and the version.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Stephen - at the moment, no you can't have one prompt for a dashboard. I know the reporting team is looking into something like that for the new reporting coming soon.

Here is the Innovation Lab request if you want to upvote: https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000PSBKAA4/detail