Expand my Community achievements bar.

Customer Success Departments using WF

Level 5
Hello, I am wondering if there are any other companies out there using Workfront for their Customer Success/Services Delivery departments. I have met with some folks in a local meetup but they were all using it for their Marketing departments. I learned a great deal from other users and I would love to connect with someone who is using Workfront for their Customer Success or Services Delivery teams to pick their brain and share ideas. Thanks in advance! Erica Erica Foisy Integrate Sr. Customer Success Operations Manager
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Erica, Workfront is a canvas for us to make what we wish out of it. If it's a customer success app you need, we can make it. A service delivery app... sure, why not? Honestly, I'm finding it difficult to think of any data management application you couldn't reproduce in Workfront in a relatively short period of time. Let me know if you're interested in learning more. Thanks, Narayan

Level 3
Erica, We use Workfront here at Workfront for all of our professional service delivery projects, and our customer success managers use it for various things. The training team (which I'm part of), uses it whenever we create a deliverable like a video or guide. I'm guessing that somewhere in your Workfront system is your original Workfront implementation project. That's used by our project manager and implementation teams to track progress of each customer's implementation. Let me see who would be best for you talk with. Allison Allison Lippert allisonlippert@workfront.com

Level 1
Hello Erica, As part of the Done Right at Workfront (DR@WF) initiative, a Q1/Q2 initiative is to rebuild our internal customers success processes using Workfront. I'm happy to keep you updated on our progress. Jon Fotheringham