Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Could it be possible to create in Custom Form and to visualize in Matrix Form via Reporting (Please refer attachment)?

Level 10

Hi

Looking your guidance, can it be possible to create in Custom Form and to visualize in Matrix Form via Reporting .

Please refer attachment. Already tried by using dropdown but no success yet.

Highly appreciate your guidance in this regard.

Best regards,

Kundan.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Kundan,

I asked people smarter than me about this and they said they weren't aware of a way to build a matrix report within a custom form. If it is possible, this would probably be something professional services would need to dig in with you on.

Kyna

Level 10

Hei @Kyna Baker - inactive‚

Basically, not to build in Custom form, but to design in such a way that we can pull information either reporting.

Mvh

Kundan.

Employee

Hi Kundan,

You could pull the information in to a report, but it would require quite a bit of customization so you might want to look into some professional services help on this one.

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 10

Hi @Kyna Baker Do you know if any expert can really guide? Basically, I am looking just guidance. rest, I can manage.

Mvh

Kundan.