Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Comment to win! What are you working on?

Employee

If you’re like us at Workfront, every January we start a ton of new projects. So I started to wonder what is everyone else working on in Workfront these days? Tell us all below what projects you’re working on this month (or something you finished recently) and you’ll be entered to win a $10 gift card of your choice! I’ll draw multiple winners, so multiple chances to win. Respond by the end of the day Feb 9 to enter.

I’ll start‚Ķ

I’m creating projects to help me keep track of developing some new programs for you, our wonderful customers, things like more Quick Tips, a Community Corner, and tracking my ad-hoc work in Workfront. All while trying to find the balance between over-engineering the project, but creating enough tasks and reports to keep me on track.

Now it’s your turn! What are you working on?

What are you working on?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Thank you all so much for sharing what you're working on! Because it's February, I want to make sure you ALL the feel the love, so each and every one of you, watch your inboxes shortly for a link to choose your $10 gift card.

I think we might have to start doing this question on a more regular basis as I have loved seeing what everyone is working on.

View solution in original post

32 Replies

Community Advisor

This is a fantastic idea! We might have to hop on a call and talk this out as I explore a little deeper.

Employee

Always happy to chat with you Monique! Any time. :)

Level 2

We are working on implementing Fusion in order for our instance to communicate with SharePoint and eventually Salesforce. We are trying to bridge gaps across 13 companies that the marketing team manages within our Workfront instance. #thejuggleisreal

Employee

That's awesome! I love seeing the cool things that people are doing with Fusion. Also, that hashtag! I love it!! I might have to steal that and do some other kind of contest or something with that. 13 companies in one is a lot to manage, but I have a feeling you're on the right track with automating what you can.

Level 2

You are totally welcome to use that hashtag! Is it a lot to manage and we are learning as we go but definitely up for a good challenge.

Level 1

In the proces of closing out some long-term projects, and soon to be working on a high-level milestone schedule for new, upcoming project.

Employee

Doesn't it feel so GOOD to close out projects? There's something so satisfying about it to me! Almost as satisfying as marking a task or issue as complete!

Level 2

It's so interesting to see what others are working on right now! We are still relatively new to Workfront, just about a year using the system. Our recent focus has been expanding use to other internal teams as well as setting up view only resources for our clients, with a more interactive future state. We're also working on migrating our teams to the new experience in the next couple months

Level 4

We are actually in the process of a few projects:

1. Implementing some automation using Fusion 2.0
  2. Implementing a Training Plan to switch all current users to the New Workfront Experience
  3. Re-evaluating current Project Templates & Custom Forms (which were all created when we first implemented Workfront) and refining, simplifying and editing them f or increased efficiency, using the latest Workfront features now available

We are excited to use some of increased experience and knowledge and new tools available to streamline some of our processes in the hopes of making it easier and more effective tool in our project management.

Level 1

I receive an email notification every time an employee leaves the company. I then manually go through the email folder I route these emails to, (through an Outlook rule) and find any of the severed employees that have an active WF account. If they DO have an active WF account, I check if they have any active projects or tasks. If they do, these tasks will need to be reassigned, and then I deactivate their account.

We have over 11,000 employees, and just went through a huge round of layoffs after we were recently acquired. So, needless to say, this is a painstakingly long process.

After the Virtual User Group this morning, I am excited to see if there is a way to leverage Fusion for this process (or at least the part where I go through the list and compare it to our WF users). I have limited experience with Fusion outside of the two or three use-cases we have workflows as solutions for, so I honestly have no idea if it's even possible, or if it's a super simple solution.

Level 1

I'm working on documentation so our designers can add proofs directly to the proofing system. Also, setting up more templates.

Correct answer by
Employee

Thank you all so much for sharing what you're working on! Because it's February, I want to make sure you ALL the feel the love, so each and every one of you, watch your inboxes shortly for a link to choose your $10 gift card.

I think we might have to start doing this question on a more regular basis as I have loved seeing what everyone is working on.