Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can someone share the project plan for migrating to new workfront experience? The plan was shared in a virtual user group in Sept. or Oct. of last year.

Level 1

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Annmarie,

Are you talking about this 1-month plan to successfully kick off your transition? I found this on the new Workfront experience page here, on the Featured tab, but I know there are also a LOT of resources available that I'd encourage you to explore on the Resources tab as well.

If that's not what you're looking for, let me know and I can keep digging.

Kyna

Level 1

Yes, looking for the one month step by step plan. I was unable to open the zip file.

Employee

Hi Annmarie!

So if you are able to download the zip file, can you follow these instructions? I'm trying to determine where the issue might be!

1. download the zip
  2. open the zip file so it becomes an xml file (you don't need to actually open the XML file though, just need to unzip it)
  3. go to Workfront and go to Main Menu > Projects > New Project > Import from MS Project > select the xml file and import
  4. this will import a new project called “Sample NWE Transition Plan (Workfront Wednesday)” into their system and they can navigate to it, edit it, add to it, etc.

Does that work for you?? If not, please let me know!

Kyna