Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Audit Text in an Issue report

Community Advisor

I'm running an Issue report and trying to get it to pull in the last system update that was logged and it's not pulling anything in .

0694X00000IBSo7QAH.png0694X00000IBSoqQAH.png

I can get it to pull through note text but not audit text. Any ideas on why it won't show?

Alternately - if anyone has any recommendations for some good approval reports, i'd love some ideas on what you show your leadership teams.

Thanks,.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

to further confuse me - when I run just a note report and filter it for this issue only it pulls through audit text0694X00000IBSxsQAH.png

Level 10

There is a blog entry on this subject HERE. The audits don't work for me in this report either. Maybe they just don't work correctly?

Community Advisor

Thanks Randy -

I actually have a note report for my projects that works fine to pull in audit text. What I'm looking for here is to pull the audit text into an Issue report. I can get it to pull note (user generated) text but not the audit (system generated) text.