Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!
SOLVED

Anyone know the fusion field name for docObjCode

Level 5

I'm trying to create a document via Fusion and the module is showing this error:

[422] docObjCode cannot be null

I've run into this before and I think the issue is the field has a different name in the field list than docObjCode. Anyone run into this and know the answer?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Krissy,

I took a quick look at this and I'm wondering if actually you want to be using the "Upload Document" module (wherein you'll select which object and object ID to upload the document to. And then "Update Record" -- Document module if you want to set any additional fields.

Doing that should not require you to figure out those other fields on the Document object. Will that work?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hey Krissy!

Just in case you didn't know, we have a Workfront Fusion 2.0 group that could help you out with this particular question. I'll tag that group so it shows up in there as well for you! @Workfront Fusion 2.0‚

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Krissy,

I took a quick look at this and I'm wondering if actually you want to be using the "Upload Document" module (wherein you'll select which object and object ID to upload the document to. And then "Update Record" -- Document module if you want to set any additional fields.

Doing that should not require you to figure out those other fields on the Document object. Will that work?

Level 5

That worked. I was seeing the ID field as needing the ID for the document, instead of the task ID

Thanks!

Level 4

great feedback. I'll have us update the text used in that module to make it more clear. Cheers.