Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

üî∫üî∫üî∫ Cooking up something amazing in your reports? Share your best report “recipe” with us today. üî∫üî∫üî∫

Employee

Share your best report recipes with us from now until June 21, 2021 (DEADLINE EXTENDED) and we might include them in the first ever Adobe Workfront Customer Reporting Cookbook!

What’s a Workfront Customer Reporting Cookbook you ask? We’ll gather the best reports from customers and put them together in a snackable, easily digestible, cookbook for you to then take back and test out in your own Workfront kitchen.

For this cookbook to get five stars, we need the BEST report recipes out there, those tried-and-true reports that you, your teams, and your organizations LOVE and couldn’t do without. We’ll turn the best of them into a repeatable report recipe, something like this. To submit your own recipe, all you need to do is email kynab@adobe.com with the recipe template (see the file attached to this thread) all filled out, screenshots and all. Remember‚Äìall recipes included in the cookbook will be made public, so don’t include any confidential data in your screenshots, so blur out last names, client names, etc.

Helpful links:

• The example (Recipe overview)
  • The submission template (Download the file attached to this thread)

🔺🔺🔺 Email your report recipe (and any questions) to kynab@adobe.com. Can’t wait to see what you all cook up. 🔺🔺🔺

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

22 Replies

Employee

Hey everyone,

We have some REALLY great report recipes that I'm so excited to share. We've had a few requests to extend the deadline, so I'm going to continue accepting submissions until June 21, 2021. I also wouldn't mind getting a few more recipes in, so if you've been on the fence and just didn't have the time to put one together... here's your chance!

Thank you so much!

Kyna