Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

❤️ Please sign this WF-Pro.com THANK YOU Guestbook! ❤️

Level 10

@NRYN R - inactive‚ ‚ my friend, I cannot tell you how many times I have referred to, shared, and heard thanks from others in community for the gift you gave us all in creating www.wf-pro.com so let me be the first to formally THANK YOU in this grass roots Guestbook, and invite EVERYONE whom you've helped do likewise.

You are a scholar and a gentleman, and have made this community SO much richer for being here.

Regards,

Doug

14 Replies

Level 8

Thank you so much @NRYN R - inactive‚ for this amazing resource!!!! You're a champion of champions!

Level 10

Yes, thank you so much for putting the time in to create such a wonderful resource. I use it a lot and I also shared the link with many people this past week in my braindates and all of them were so grateful!

0694X00000DUCaHQAX.gif

Level 7

Thank you @NRYN R - inactive‚, I mentioned your name and wf-pro.com a handful of times during my braindates this week. All your work and efforts have been so invaluable to me personally becoming a better System Admin! You are very much appreciated!

Level 7

@NRYN R - inactive‚ You rule--and so does WF-Pro.com. You've saved my butt innumerable times when making complex reports. We salute you.

Level 10

Thank you Narayana, In a (Workfront) world with little documentation, your site is the first source I go to when I want to learn how to do something.

You are looked up to by many and appreciated by all.

Community Advisor

I cannot tell you how many people I've sent to your page, @NRYN R - inactive‚. I genuinely appreciate the time you take to set up these videos and packages. You're a wealth of knowledge and possess a power within reporting that is beyond mastery level.

Community Advisor

I remember when I first got started with my textmode journey, doing searches for keywords like "valueexpression" or "listmethod" on this forum, and wading through dozens of posts, hoping to learn something. The wf-pro website has become the reference library I never had. Thank you!

Level 6

Thanks Narayana, you've been so helpful over the years! I continually go back to your site for tips, what a wealth of knowledge!

Level 4

Thank you @NRYN R - inactive‚! Your trainings and tipps helped me so much in becoming an admin. wf-pro.com is the must have for anyone working in Workfront!

In times where the boot camp prices are skyrocketing, it is particularly to mention that you provide a huge offering for free to help all of us making the Workfront journey a success.

Level 3

I agree with the sentiment others are sharing.

And <looking at you Adobe Workfront> I think there should be a "Narayana" award given out each year to people who do so much to help the community (yourself, Doug, Skye, Monique and many more), I see many people out here helping their peers, which in turn drives their user adoption!

Community Advisor

If I hadn't had access to all his contributions in the Community and later, WF-Pro, I would never have become as capable as I am today., and my career would never have shifted in the direction of Workfront administration. THANK YOU NARAYAN, we owe you the world!

If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf

Level 7

Thank you @NRYN R - inactive‚ for all of your direction and support to this community! Your experience and willingness to help has been exceptional. Thank you!

Community Advisor

Echoing everyone's words, so much gratitude for your work @Narayana Raum (Truist, WF-Pro.com)‚ for all of your expertise, time, and support to this community! I can't tell you how many times I reference your site, and I have my Workfront Manifest open at all times. Thank you! 😊

Level 10

Thanks for all the kind words. Without you, there'd be no WFPro. :)