Expand my Community achievements bar.

‚è≥ Request / Issue Management Workshop

Level 10

(TLDR: "You had me at Request / Issue Management"? Register NOW WATCH VIDEO)

Have you ever wondered how to track, trend, and improve your Request / Issue Management within Workfront? It's a tricky problem, and one that our AtAppStore team is actively trying to improve.

Join me, Doug Den Hoed (CEO of AtAppStore) on Friday, Feb 11 at 11am Eastern / 8am Pacific / 4pm BTC for a live demonstration of our latest solution, then join the discussion to help us set its future improvements.

This is an opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas directly with us as we conduct our research, and in doing so, get hands-on experience with our new solution using your own Workfront environments.

If you'd like to attend, there are two options:

- Participant: if you would like to join and try our existing solution yourself, simply provide the name of your Workfront domain in the comment when you register so you can then follow along during the Workshop. (NOTE: you must have System Admin credentials to participate)

- Observer: If you would like to sit in and watch, that's ok too! Just say so in the comment when you register.

Either way, we invite you to register NOW WATCH VIDEO.

NOTE: We will be recording the session, but due to the sensitive nature of a group discussion, it might not be possible to release the recording, so the best way to try it out and/or share your feedback in this area is to attend.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Regards,

Doug

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Level 10

My thanks to those who've already registered for our Feb 11 ‚è≥ Request / Issue Management Workshop.

To add a bit more context, the solution we'll be discussing is intended to help raise the visibility of Open Issues and manage them in real time in a drill-down manner, using a bar chart over time to continuously reduce the Average Days Late (and/or stay within some type of Service Level Agreement).

For those (like me) who appreciate pictures, I've added an infographic below.

Hope you can join me, and I look forward to chatting then!

Regards,

Doug

0694X00000HEILRQA5.png

Excellent! I look forward to speaking with you again on Friday at the Workshop, Manuel.

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

Last call: there are now 38 people (of the 50 spots) registered for our Feb 11 ‚è≥ Request / Issue Management Workshop.

As those attending will learn on Friday, when we launch our new Open Issues solution, we'll be offering a one month trial so people can see if it's a good fit for them using their own data.

To sweeten the deal (noting that most among the 38 have signed up as "Observer"), I'll be inviting those interested and able (i.e. with a non-SSO SysAdmin account) to instead be a "Participant" by installing our trial during the Workshop. In appreciation for taking the time to do so (and ideally, then later sharing your feedback), we will double Workshop Participant's trial period to two months.

Either way, see you on Feb 11, and stay tuned for more Workshops in future months!

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

Our preparations for our workshop tomorrow are taking shape:

- registration is now closed; thanks again to all who signed up

- as below, our AtAppDemo version just passed all its tests and is lookin' slick

- watch for the Zoom link with some extra info email, which is queued to go out 4 hours before the Workshop

See you soon!

Regards,

Doug

0694X00000HEff5QAD.png

Level 10

Many thanks to those who attended our Request / Issue Management Workshop last week.

If you missed it, I invite you to watch the video highlights, then learn more about our Open Issues solution, and install it into your own environment for a 30 Day trial.

As I suggested during the Workshop, I'd be very interested to see how our solution looks in your environment, and would welcome any screenshots you'd care to post here so we can have further discussion.

Regards,

Doug

0694X00000HEn9vQAD.png

P..S. Our 30 Day Trial now includes step by step instructions to install, configure, and test (along with solutions to the 5 known gotchas...)

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

You can now WATCH VIDEO from this ‚è≥ Request / Issue Management Workshop.

Regards,

Doug