Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Fusion for Proof Approvals

Community Advisor

Has anyone successfully used Fusion to update proof approvals?

Our specific use case: Once a Project is marked complete, remove or close out any pending proof approvals on the proofs loaded to the Project. 

I'm searching through documentation on what actions to use to update an approval and it doesn't appear there are any that will update the proof decisions. I've got the mapping down to get me all the information I need and the last step would be to update the proof approval to "Not relevant" or even change the users role to just reviewer instead of reviewer and approver.

Any suggestions on which action to pick to get it to update?

KellieGardner_1-1690483084260.png

KellieGardner_3-1690483136106.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I was able to solve this, so I'm posting the solution in case any others want to know how to do the proof API Calls. 

This is what i did for an API Call to update the outstanding proof reviewer decision to "not relevant".

KellieGardner_0-1695915106810.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

I haven't done this myself, but it seems like you could accomplish this doing a custom API Call using the Update Decision criteria.

https://api.proofhq.com/home/account/updatedecision.html

https://api.proofhq.com/home/objects/soapdecisionobject.html

Community Advisor

I was hoping there would be a module that I could use instead of doing the API call. I'm not the best at setting those up but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I was able to solve this, so I'm posting the solution in case any others want to know how to do the proof API Calls. 

This is what i did for an API Call to update the outstanding proof reviewer decision to "not relevant".

KellieGardner_0-1695915106810.png