Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

Throttling in AJO

Level 2

Hello,

Can someone please explain all the throttling options to me within AJO? I have a client that says the throttling API and manually throttling via journeys through wait conditions are not an option for them.

I am open to all suggestions, or if there are not other options, a further breakdown of the API. 

Thank you!

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@GracePr I believe you don't have any other OOTB options for throttling in AJO other than the options you mentioned. Can you explain how the client would like to have throttling handled?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Hello! 

Thank you for the quick reply.

Our client has previously used tools that allow them to set a number of sends per hour. Reason being is to not overwhelm their call centers. They have additional use cases, however, this is the most pressing one. 

Community Advisor

Got it. You don't see that as a direct option due to the nature of profile evaluation and how they enter the audience. I wish we could have an option for a batch audience when I add a message to the journey it can give the option to throttle the send. But it's unavailable and you must use the options mentioned to handle the throttling.

Thanks, Sathees