Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 4th September at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Aaron Forest, Justin Grover, Keara Fausett and Sandra Hausmann.

re-entrance without finishing initial journey

Level 3

Hi, I have a journey like this:

Silvio6_0-1724088048742.png

I have allow re-entrance active with a 10 seconds re-entrance wait period.

I'd like to know if a person can enter the journey twice before finishing the whole journey. For example, my behavior trigger the AJO journey but I'm stucked in the wait activity (24 hours). What if after initial trigger I trigger the same journey again? Do I enter the journey even if my first behavior didn't finish the whole journey? Is this possible to have same profile twice flowing the journey? Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Silvio6 

a profile cannot be present multiple times in the same journey, at the same time. To check that a person is in a journey, the profile identity is used as a key. The system does not allow the same key to be at different places in the same journey.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 3

ok! so, the allow re-entrance option is once the profile ended the whole journey. Once finished, that profile can enter again the journey?