Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

Offer Decisiong Test with Event in Journey

Level 3

Hello Team,
I have created Email offers and want to display results based on Offer Priority. I have created Gender rules for different offers, while testing when I trigger event based on different Genders I get the same results.
For Example, In test mode, when I am testing a record with one email id with attribute value for Gender as Male and trigger event I get the correct result but when I change the gender to female and trigger the event with same email id I still see the Gender Male Banner in my Email copy.
May I know, what is the trick here and how to fix this.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Can you share how your offer rules / eligibility / decision is setup ?

Level 3

@dugganab,

I have created two rules based on Gender(Male and Female), Following is the screenshot of Gender Male scenario

mustufam5967803_0-1716187198269.png

In decion rules, The eligibility criteria selected is as follows:

mustufam5967803_1-1716187715457.png

Capping has not been added while configuring offers so that offer could display everytime

mustufam5967803_2-1716187816720.png

the challenge here is I am getting the same personalized offer while testing with different genders

mustufam5967803_3-1716188118021.png

Community Advisor

Hi @mustufam5967803  - In your decision, i can't see any relation between the rules you created for different Gender. Did you added the rule directly in the offer?

Thanks,

Arpan