Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 7th edition is out.
SOLVED

Journey Global Report Metrics

Level 2

Hi,

1. I would like to understand what is the difference between the "Invalid Recipient" bounce reason and "Invalid Email Address" error reason which appears in the report?
  2. About the discarded profiles, how and where can we see the reasons for certain profiles to be discarded from the journey?
  3. Is there a way that we can see the reasons of suppressions of the profiles in a journey report?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@NeeharikaSh 

1. I would like to understand what is the difference between the "Invalid Recipient" bounce reason and "Invalid Email Address" error reason which appears in the report? - Ideally, both are hard errors and kind of the same. Invalid Recipient: Invalid recipient typically indicates that either the address or the domain is typoed or doesn't exist and thus the address cannot be sent to. Invalid Email Address: A hard bounce indicates an invalid email address (i.e. an email address that does not exist). This involves a bounce message from the receiving email server that explicitly states that the address is invalid. 
  1. About the discarded profiles, how and where can we see the reasons for certain profiles to be discarded from the journey? - Take a look at this page1 and page2
  2. Is there a way that we can see the reasons of suppressions of the profiles in a journey report? - It's not available under the journey report instead you will have to look at the suppression list section.
Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@NeeharikaSh 

1. I would like to understand what is the difference between the "Invalid Recipient" bounce reason and "Invalid Email Address" error reason which appears in the report? - Ideally, both are hard errors and kind of the same. Invalid Recipient: Invalid recipient typically indicates that either the address or the domain is typoed or doesn't exist and thus the address cannot be sent to. Invalid Email Address: A hard bounce indicates an invalid email address (i.e. an email address that does not exist). This involves a bounce message from the receiving email server that explicitly states that the address is invalid. 
  1. About the discarded profiles, how and where can we see the reasons for certain profiles to be discarded from the journey? - Take a look at this page1 and page2
  2. Is there a way that we can see the reasons of suppressions of the profiles in a journey report? - It's not available under the journey report instead you will have to look at the suppression list section.
Thanks, Sathees