Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Is there a better way to acquire Mirror page link than publishing from a journey?

Level 1

New to the Adobe family.

Took all the AJO classes and working with an outside source to get me and my crew up to speed now that the IP warming is complete. Was told the only way to get mirror links is to create a 'content template' upload the html into it. Duplicated a working journey that has a segmented list, edit the 'email parameters' so it only sends to that one person, edit content where you change the design to that content template you just created, then save and publish it. The problem is once the journey is live you can't see any changes you made to the content template post publish.

Is there a better way to get the mirror page than doing all those steps and would reflect any changes?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Labryinth14 ,

You might be able to use Query service to get at some data, but that would be a big exploration. It would be far easier to just export the message id + profile from AJO to the thrid party system and they can generate a mirror page on the fly if you know what params the Mirror page needs to render.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Labryinth14, Setup a test profile and use the journey test mode rather than publish the journey to send updated message to test profiles and validate the updated content/mirror page.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/journeys/using/building-journeys/testing-the-journey.html?la...

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Thank you Sathees,

I put the journey in 'test mode', however awaiting permissions to create a dataset and test profile.

Would prefer to create and send previews to get mirror links via 'Campaigns'. Instead of the redundant steps between content template and the journey when changes arrive to finally publish.

Is there not an easier way to get the mirror links like put dynamic code that would get that link?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Labryinth14

Community Advisor

@Labryinth14, I don't any other easier way to get the mirror link unless you use either journey test or campaign. If you prefer not to use journey test mode, I would suggest using campaigns. Set up an audience that pulls your profile and use this audience to send the campaign with updated content. Each time any changes to the content template you can use the audience created and send the campaign with the new content to look at the mirror page.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Labryinth14 ,

You might be able to use Query service to get at some data, but that would be a big exploration. It would be far easier to just export the message id + profile from AJO to the thrid party system and they can generate a mirror page on the fly if you know what params the Mirror page needs to render.