Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 1st October at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Amarnath Vannarath, Ariel Sultan, Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Is it possible to add tokenized URLs as hyperlinks in AJO?

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

My client wants to add a payment link in their monthly invoice emails which they are planning to send via AJO. There is a Tokenized link which comes from token management database, so the payment link is tokenized AND should be placed as a hyperlink. Would AJO be able to pass the tokenized link via HTML and place it as a hyperlink? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards,

Swastika.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

If the attributes needed for constructing the tokenized link are available as part of event payload (in case of event triggered journey) or profile attributes or if this can be retrieved from an external service per profile using REST API, it should be feasible. 

Can you share an example, though ?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

If the attributes needed for constructing the tokenized link are available as part of event payload (in case of event triggered journey) or profile attributes or if this can be retrieved from an external service per profile using REST API, it should be feasible. 

Can you share an example, though ?

Employee Advisor

One thing to keep in mind is that we do not allow for functions or scripting to be added as part of the URL. 

Level 2

Thanks Ivan!

If I use API triggered campaign, can I create a hyperlink with contextual attributes? Like below:

https://my.client.com/Billing/TokenPayment?tokenId=context.tokenID

Will AJO resolve the context.tokenID?