Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Internal server error CJMT 000001- 500

Level 1

I am trying to add the API Credential for SMS Channel in AJO, But I am getting this error Internal server error CJMT 000001- 500. How can i resolve this and try to add the Credentials successfully. I have tried clearing all the cache but still facing the same error again and again.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Pabbaraju ,

If you're encountering an "Internal Server Error" (CJMT 000001-500) when attempting to add API credentials for the SMS channel in AJO, it's an indication of a server-side issue.

Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve this problem:

1. Check Server Status: First, verify that the Adobe servers are operational and not experiencing any widespread outages or issues. You can check Adobe's status page or contact their support for information on server status.

Try logging out of AJO, clearing your browser's cookies and cache, and then logging in again. Sometimes, browser-related issues can cause errors. It's also a good idea to try a different web browser if you have one available.

2. Access Permissions: Ensure that you have the necessary permissions and access to add API credentials. This might involve checking your user role or organization's settings.

It's also possible that the error is transient. Try to add the API credentials again after some time, as server issues can be temporary.

If you have more specific error details beyond the CJMT 000001-500 code, such as a stack trace or additional error message, these can be very helpful for Adobe support in diagnosing and resolving the issue.

Remember that the specific error code you're encountering might have a more detailed explanation or solution in Adobe's official support resources. Don't hesitate to reach out to Adobe's support channels for direct assistance if the issue persists.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Pabbaraju ,

If you're encountering an "Internal Server Error" (CJMT 000001-500) when attempting to add API credentials for the SMS channel in AJO, it's an indication of a server-side issue.

Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve this problem:

1. Check Server Status: First, verify that the Adobe servers are operational and not experiencing any widespread outages or issues. You can check Adobe's status page or contact their support for information on server status.

Try logging out of AJO, clearing your browser's cookies and cache, and then logging in again. Sometimes, browser-related issues can cause errors. It's also a good idea to try a different web browser if you have one available.

2. Access Permissions: Ensure that you have the necessary permissions and access to add API credentials. This might involve checking your user role or organization's settings.

It's also possible that the error is transient. Try to add the API credentials again after some time, as server issues can be temporary.

If you have more specific error details beyond the CJMT 000001-500 code, such as a stack trace or additional error message, these can be very helpful for Adobe support in diagnosing and resolving the issue.

Remember that the specific error code you're encountering might have a more detailed explanation or solution in Adobe's official support resources. Don't hesitate to reach out to Adobe's support channels for direct assistance if the issue persists.