Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

How to show a content on monday each week ? (the aim is to display bannering on the app)

Level 1

How to activate an offer on monday each week ?  (the aim is to display bannering on the app)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Fabrice01 ,

The offer can be created in multiple representations. 

Based on how the offer is used, you can add the offer content in JSON or HTML format. Hence the banner could be added as an HTML for example and then displayed in the required application.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@Fabrice01 When you send the email you can have dynamic content expression that will check whether it's Monday or not and display the offer block. Probably you need a field that identifies current day either through profile attribute or contextual attribute.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Thanks for your reply.
Actually my aim is to display bannering on the app.

Employee

Hi @Fabrice01 ,

Since offer decision rules follow pql syntax, you could explore using pql functions like currentDayOfWeek() = 1 for referring to Monday.

Hence irrespective of any other conditions, the offer becomes eligible only on Monday.

Level 1

Thank you for your reply.
Actually, I would like to display a banner on an app, not to send an email.

Where an I modify the decision rules ?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Fabrice01 ,

The offer can be created in multiple representations. 

Based on how the offer is used, you can add the offer content in JSON or HTML format. Hence the banner could be added as an HTML for example and then displayed in the required application.