Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

How to know the emails are being marked spam by user?

Level 2

Hi All,

We are sending the emails via AJO journey, I want to know if end user is marking my emails spam how I would know about this, is this a oob furcation which automatically mark that as hard bouncy and added it to the suppress list or we need to reach out to ESP like google and get that spam list and manual upload that in AJO suppression list?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
8 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Employee

@MarketerDev 

Spam complaints fall into the hard bounce suppression category and are excluded from the message send out.

dugganab_0-1703258190695.png

Level 2

Thankyou for the ans.

The case here is : I have marked the email spam from my gmail account how Adobe and sender knows that the email is marked as spam and Adobe knows this is that automatically my email address added to the global suppression list marked as hard category? 

Employee

when the email is marked as spam, it would be added to the suppression list (via feedback loop) and any further send outs would be excluded as its a hard bounce

Level 2

Okay, and I'm assuming this steps not required any manual intervention its done by the tool automatically?

Level 2

One Follow-up question:

if the email is marked as spam and added to the spam list, this can be extracted for the purpose of sending the back to other system?