Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Data Export Query

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to export all the audience data attributes such as first name, last name, email id (5 profiles are present in the audience) through a single custom action, so that the response of the custom action comes as a set of 5 profiles with their attribute values. Can anyone please help me with how to go ahead for this to be achieved?

Thanks in Advance! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@NeeharikaShUtilizing a custom action to transmit the payload encompassing 5 profiles within an audience will result in the recognition of 5 distinct payloads. For instance, upon the execution of a custom action that retrieves the profile information from the audience, an API call will be initiated to the designated endpoint for dispatching the details of profile1 such as the firstname, lastname, and other relevant data fields and so on. In the scenario where the audience comprises 10000 profiles, a total of 10000 API calls will be generated to post the data accordingly.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@NeeharikaShUtilizing a custom action to transmit the payload encompassing 5 profiles within an audience will result in the recognition of 5 distinct payloads. For instance, upon the execution of a custom action that retrieves the profile information from the audience, an API call will be initiated to the designated endpoint for dispatching the details of profile1 such as the firstname, lastname, and other relevant data fields and so on. In the scenario where the audience comprises 10000 profiles, a total of 10000 API calls will be generated to post the data accordingly.

Thanks, Sathees