Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 1st October at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Amarnath Vannarath, Ariel Sultan, Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Copying journey from one sandbox to another throwing error

Level 3

Hi All,

When I am trying to copy a journey from one sandbox. The journey is getting created in the destination sandbox but with below error.

sankar1_0-1690284508701.png

PFB the error details.

{
"error": [
{
"path": "/inline-messages/validation"
},
{
"0": "BU35eFnyoFA9MYOn4EGzwuBXaIzrYSDS"
},
{
"type": "https://ns.adobe.com/aep/errors/JOMAL-1004-404"
},
{
"title": "Resource Not Found."
},
{
"sandboxName": "prod"
},
{
"sandboxId": "missing"
},
{
"imsOrgId": {organization _id}
},
{
"serviceId": "message-authoring-service"
},
{
"errorCode": "JOMAL-1004-404"
},
{
"invokingServiceId": "voyager_ui"
}
],
"originalError": "{\"path\":\"/inline-messages/validation\",\"request-id\":[\"{reqId}\"],\"type\":\"https://ns.adobe.com/aep/errors/JOMAL-1004-404\",\"title\":\"Resource Not Found.\",\"status\":404,\"report\":{\"tenantInfo\":{\"sandboxName\":\"prod\",\"sandboxId\":\"missing\",\"imsOrgId\":\"{organization _id}"}},\"error-chain\":[{\"serviceId\":\"message-authoring-service\",\"errorCode\":\"JOMAL-1004-404\",\"invokingServiceId\":\"voyager_ui\",\"unixTimeStampMs\":1690284550672}]}"
}

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sankar1 If identity namespace and fields are already available in destination server then no need to create these while importing schema.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

@sankar1, Have you created a channel surface on the destination environment you're copying the journey?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

Hi @SatheeskannaK ,

Yes , The channel surface is created and available in the destination sandbox and is also getting successfully mapped in the email action of the journey. But while opening the journey I am getting this error.

Community Advisor

Ok. I see you have read segment and email in a journey. On the source instance can you have a segment alone and try to copy that another instance?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

I have a profile schema with custom field and the segment/audience in journey is referring to the custom field. Could this be the issue? If yes , how can we copy these fields?

Note: I am able to copy journeys with segments/audience referring OOB fields without any errors.

Community Advisor

@sankar1  Could be dependency issue as you quoted, Make sure profile schema with custom field group available in destination sandbox.

use import resource to copy payload/schema/filed group to destination sandbox

https://developer.adobe.com/experience-platform-apis/references/schema-registry/#tag/ExportImport/op... 

Level 3

Hi @Anuhya-Y ,

While referring to this documentation

I came to know that profile settings, identity fields and namespaces wont be copied while using import/export API. Is this the correct understanding? Do we need to manually create identity namespace and fields every time if we are importing a schema from one sandbox to another?

Thanks

Sankar

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sankar1 If identity namespace and fields are already available in destination server then no need to create these while importing schema.

Administrator

Hi @sankar1,

Were you able to resolve this query on your own or do you still need help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa