Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.

Contition on channel surface

Level 4

Hi @SatheeskannaK @dugganab @Anuhya-Y @_Manoj_Kumar_ 
Is there any way we can manage channel surface in condition activity without adding any new email activity.
Eg : if code is  Status=1 then i have to select the channel surface is ABC and if the Status = 0 then the default channel surface has to be selected.

If there is any was can you show some example but i dont have to add the new email activity beacsue there is constraint that we cann add only 50 activity in the journey canvas.

Thanks 
Abhishek 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

You can take a look at the this documentation https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/journey-optimizer/using/email/configure-email/surface-per... which details personalizing email email surface configurations.

Level 4

Hi @dugganab 
soory for asking diffrent question i need to add superscripting  in one of the attribute which is coming from the personalozation but when we are sending it it not getting superscripted can you help us there it there is any solution for this 

Community Advisor

@MYSTERIOUSMAN 

I believe AJO does not provide a means to create superscript or subscript text using the Email Designer's built-in tools. The only text styling options that are available appear in the pop-up menu or right sidebar when text is selected, and that includes only Bold, Italic, Underline, or Strikethrough. To apply superscript or subscript styling, the HTML code would need to be edited directly. Maybe you could download the HTML, manually apply the superscript styling, and then re-upload it back into AJO. It's a cumbersome workaround, but it's possible that it could work.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 4

@SatheeskannaK @dugganab 
but value will be comming from the templete personalozation we observed that when we are passing the "Abhishek® -- 1 image " but it is not comming like this  ®  this symbol is somewhat getting bigger and getting the same size as "Abhishek® -- 2 image " is there any that we can fix this.

MYSTERIOUSMAN_0-1719504138513.png

MYSTERIOUSMAN_1-1719504148921.png