Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AJO Push notification Set Up

Level 2

Using Google’s Firebase Messaging service for both Android and iOS push messages.  Does Adobe Experience Platform/AJO support this setup of using one service provider for both Android and iOS push messaging?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello, I am Travis from the Journey Optimizer product team. We have a new product feature, called "Guided Channel Setup", coming in August that enables customers to easily setup and configure mobile and web channels in AJO. Are you interested in obtaining early access next week? This may help to solve the issue that you mention above. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello, I am Travis from the Journey Optimizer product team. We have a new product feature, called "Guided Channel Setup", coming in August that enables customers to easily setup and configure mobile and web channels in AJO. Are you interested in obtaining early access next week? This may help to solve the issue that you mention above. 

Level 2

Hey @Travis_Jordan , Yes interested in early access. Thanks for the opportunity

Employee

Who is your adobe rep? I can reach out to them to see if we can't get your rolling.