Here's what's new in the latest Adobe Journey Optimizer product release for September 2022. For detailed update on New Capabilities, Improvements, and other changes, check here: Release Notes
September 2022 Release
- Dynamic content & new conditional rule builder: You can now create dynamic content to adapt the content of your messages based on conditional rules.
- API-triggered campaigns: In addition to existing scheduled campaigns, you can now create API-triggered campaigns in Journey Optimizer and invoke them from an external system using APIs.
- Data Access Control: Through attribute-based access control, administrators can control access to specific objects based on certain attributes. These attributes can be metadata added to an object, such as labels. Starting this release, administrators can also define user roles that have access to only specific fields and/or objects, and data that correspond to those fields and/or objects.
- Data Governance and Privacy: With its Data Usage Labelling and Enforcement (DULE) governance framework, Journey Optimizer can now leverage Adobe Experience Platform governance policies to prevent sensitive fields from being exported to third-party systems through custom actions.
- Automated Consent Enforcement (Consent Policies): Adobe Experience Platform allows you to easily adopt and enforce marketing policies to respect the consent preferences of your customers. Consent policies are defined in Adobe Experience Platform. In Journey Optimizer, you can apply these consent policies to your custom actions.
- Permission Management: Journey Optimizer supports defining user roles and access policies to manage permissions for features and objects.
- Alerting and Monitoring: As a Journey Optimizer user, you can now access system alerts through the user interface to get notified when journeys don't work as expected.
Find the detailed release information here: Latest Release
Feel free to reach out in case you have any questions and/or feedback through the below comment section.