Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Repositoriy in EDS

Level 1

I was following the guide for EDS https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/edge-delivery/wy... and I saw that we need a GitHub account. In the company we don't have this type of repository and we are wondering if there is another alternative to use other repositories.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

This is something you will need to address with Adobe directly because offically only GitHub is supported. They might have some early access programs, but nothing documented so far.

If you are just doing a POC, you can use your personal GitHub account with a private repo.

Good luck,

Daniel

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

This is something you will need to address with Adobe directly because offically only GitHub is supported. They might have some early access programs, but nothing documented so far.

If you are just doing a POC, you can use your personal GitHub account with a private repo.

Good luck,

Daniel

Community Advisor

@Gago yes as per official documentation only Git is supported code repository