Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

removing user from DTM

Level 3

Hi

I am trying to remove user from DTM .

I removed from cloud admin console->users and also from sitecatalyst tool "user management "but i still see user as admin in DTM. Is there any other way i can remove users that i am missing here?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Saila

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks for providing the Email ID sailakumarip63325621​.

I believe with removal of the user from Admin Console, only the mapping has been removed from the user, but the account still exists in DTM as an Admin.

However, to get the user account in DTM deleted, you can reach out to Adobe ClientCare as only they will have an internal approach to do so. You can reach out to ClientCare team by sending a mail to "clientcare@adobe.com" from your email id and request for deletion of the account.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi sailakumarip63325621​,

Please DM me the Email ID of the user account with issue and will review the configuration.

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks for providing the Email ID sailakumarip63325621​.

I believe with removal of the user from Admin Console, only the mapping has been removed from the user, but the account still exists in DTM as an Admin.

However, to get the user account in DTM deleted, you can reach out to Adobe ClientCare as only they will have an internal approach to do so. You can reach out to ClientCare team by sending a mail to "clientcare@adobe.com" from your email id and request for deletion of the account.