Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DTM Multiple Click Events on a single page. Only one fires.

Level 2

I'm running into this issue on our AngularJS site (although I don't think that's relevant) where we have a rule to track phone link clicks. Once I load the page and click on a phone link (which is an exit link "lnk_e"), I see the click event come through as expected. However, when I click on another link (any link on the page) which should be firing a click event, the event no longer fires, even though I can see the rule validate in the console. For more Omniture calls to fire, I have to re-load the page and not click one of the exit links. Alternatively, the "Sign in" button, which is not an exit link can be clicked 10 times in a row and I will see all 10 hits to omniture. Is this due to the fact that the link is an exit link? Or is there something else broken here?

[img]DTM Issue.png[/img]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Paul,

I've tested and validated the behavior you're seeing. I logged an issue with the DTM product team. If you would like to submit an Adobe Customer Care incident in order to keep track of the progress on this issue, please feel free to do so and just let them know it's in reference to this issue number -DTM-4759.

Best, 

Anna

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Paul,

Can you send me the company/property/rule name so I can take a deeper look?

-Rudi

Level 2

Hey Rudy,

The company name is "Hotwire" and the property within is "Hotwire Partner Central". Unfortunately our QA site (where the screenshots are from) is internally accessible only so let me know if you need any additional debug info. Thanks for looking into this.

Level 2

Hey Rudy

Did you get a chance to check this out? We are still experiencing this issue. You can actually see it happening live at https://www.hotwirepartnercentral.com/ 

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Paul,

I've tested and validated the behavior you're seeing. I logged an issue with the DTM product team. If you would like to submit an Adobe Customer Care incident in order to keep track of the progress on this issue, please feel free to do so and just let them know it's in reference to this issue number -DTM-4759.

Best, 

Anna

Level 1

I am also experiencing this issue, Has anyone verified that this is a known issue with Adobe?