Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DTM - How do I delete a category?

Level 3

I accidentally added a category and I can't find how to remove it. Thanks! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Did Deepak's reply help with your question?

If not, let us know so we can help further.

From what I gathered, there may be two different things you are trying to do:

1. Remove the category from the rule
    To do this, open/edit the rule and click the 'x' next to the name of the category.

2. Remove the category from the drop-down list (i.e. from the entire property)
    It's on the roadmap to add this functionality, but it's not yet there. If you'd like one or more categories removed from the drop-down in the meantime, you can send us a private message with your company name, property name, and the name(s) of the category/categories you want removed, and we can take care of it on the backend.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Not sure how to do this as of yet (or even if it's possible), but just wanted to let you know we're checking into this for you.

We'll reply back as soon as we have more info.

Level 1

Click on History tab in DTM, it will list out all publish and unpublished history. click on unpublished changes and delete the created category.

Correct answer by
Employee

Did Deepak's reply help with your question?

If not, let us know so we can help further.

From what I gathered, there may be two different things you are trying to do:

1. Remove the category from the rule
    To do this, open/edit the rule and click the 'x' next to the name of the category.

2. Remove the category from the drop-down list (i.e. from the entire property)
    It's on the roadmap to add this functionality, but it's not yet there. If you'd like one or more categories removed from the drop-down in the meantime, you can send us a private message with your company name, property name, and the name(s) of the category/categories you want removed, and we can take care of it on the backend.