Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DTM access required, looking for support contact informaion

Level 1

Hi, 

Can someone help me to know how can I raise a support helpdesk ticket to Adobe, when I try raising a ticket from https://daycare.day.com/home/createaticket.html I find I dont have access available to raise one. My need is to get access to Adobe DTM to work on a project in my organization. I already have administrator rights on Adobe Analytics.

Any pointers like support email id or phone will be good to have.

Thanks,

Shalabh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Shalabh,

The daycare system you mentioned is not used for DTM support. DTM support it typically requested by having a supported user of your organization email clientcare@adobe.com. If you aren't sure who your organizations supported users are, you can always contact your account manager. 

Aside from that, I'm happy to try and help you gain access to your account via private message. Please keep in mind, I won't be able to add any of the necessary permissions for your account if they aren't already present. If you'd like me to try and help you, please send me a private message with your email address, DTM company name, and Marketing Cloud organization ID (ends in @AdobeOrg) if you know it.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Shalabh,

The daycare system you mentioned is not used for DTM support. DTM support it typically requested by having a supported user of your organization email clientcare@adobe.com. If you aren't sure who your organizations supported users are, you can always contact your account manager. 

Aside from that, I'm happy to try and help you gain access to your account via private message. Please keep in mind, I won't be able to add any of the necessary permissions for your account if they aren't already present. If you'd like me to try and help you, please send me a private message with your email address, DTM company name, and Marketing Cloud organization ID (ends in @AdobeOrg) if you know it.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 10

Hi Shalabh,

Were you able to get the support you were seeking?

Thanks,

Jantzen