Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

What happen after a user converts in an AB test

Level 2

Hi, 

This may be really easy, but I want to be sure of this question. I have configured an A/B test and I would like to know if, after a user converts, they could see the experiment again. If they can see it again, how can I configure the test in order to not show the experiment after they converts?

Thanks a lot 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Great use case!

You may run the A/B test over an Audience Segment (instead of all visitors) which has an exclusion to folks who have already converted, this could be done by various dimensions or events that your company could already be using to find converted visitors.

This way, incrementally, a converted visitor will be excluded from the audience segment and thereby from the A/B test.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Great use case!

You may run the A/B test over an Audience Segment (instead of all visitors) which has an exclusion to folks who have already converted, this could be done by various dimensions or events that your company could already be using to find converted visitors.

This way, incrementally, a converted visitor will be excluded from the audience segment and thereby from the A/B test.