Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Upgrading from at.js 1.7 to 2.3 - mBox Parameter Limit

Level 3

Hey, we just upgraded to at.js 2.3 from at.js 1.7 with the new Delivery API and we noticed that we were getting this error:

christopherc398_0-1585879742157.png

After looking into it, we found this documentation that the Delivery API has a limit of 50 mbox parameters where as the previous library had a limit of 500.

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/target/using/troubleshoot/target-limits.html

Can anyone confirm? We are currently using mbox parameters to pass along customer profile data from our CRM and definitely have instances of more than 50...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@nzchris 
I confirm that that documentation is accurate. 

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@nzchris 
I confirm that that documentation is accurate. 

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

Administrator

Hi @nzchris,

Our next Adobe Target Skill Builder Webinar is right around the corner on May 5th, and will be presented by Adobe Target Product Management on migrating Adobe Target’s mbox.js to At.js. Check out this community discussion to register today. Hope you can make it!

Warmly,
Amelia