Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Text in the XFs are not loading.

Community Advisor

Hi,

I have just configured AEM with adobe target to push some of the experience fragment as an offer from AEM to target. When I use those xfs on page while creating A/B test activity thru VEC on target console, I am not able to see the text from xf appearing on the activtiy. Can you please guide what I need to do to fix the issue?

Thanks

Umesh Thakur

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Thanks for your response @alexbishop ,

The issue was with <HTM> and clientlibs added to xf.

I fixed the issue by implementing nocloudconfig.html selector.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

If you go into Offers within Target and then click the i icon and open the "View Offer Content" link, do you see the text display correctly?

alexbishop_0-1698324981742.png

If not then it's something with how the content has been built within AEM; if you do see the text correctly then I'd suggest raising a ticket with Customer Care as it will need further troubleshooting

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Thanks for your response @alexbishop ,

The issue was with <HTM> and clientlibs added to xf.

I fixed the issue by implementing nocloudconfig.html selector.