Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Target integration with slack/MS Teams

Employee Advisor

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to decentralise Adobe Target development in an organisation - empowering all the squads/teams to work on AT rather than a single team holding the development for the full org. As part of it, we now have enough expertise in all the squads to develop, but we are facing an issue on the governance model. We do have a clear role based permission management setup, but what we are lacking is a collaboration model.

We want other squads to be kept updated about the events in target. We were thinking of creating a chatOps model with slack/MS Teams where in we get notifications when an activity is activated/deactivated etc. I cannot find any OOTB ways to do it, can anyone share any ideas on how to expose the AT activity life cycle events to an external system

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

One way can be to use/ integrate Activity Change Log API and publish the changed logs frequently with the team. It won't be real time but you could decide the frequency to make it near real time.

You can explore other Target Admin APIs as well as per your use case.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

One way can be to use/ integrate Activity Change Log API and publish the changed logs frequently with the team. It won't be real time but you could decide the frequency to make it near real time.

You can explore other Target Admin APIs as well as per your use case.

Employee Advisor
Thanks @shelly-goel. Its discouraging to see there was no previous person who haven't tried the route in the community. Am I going in the wrong direction, is there any better way to listen to AT events externally