Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Support for On-Device Decisioning with Adobe Mobile SDK

Level 1

Is there any documentation from Adobe regarding support for Target On-Device Decisioning with Adobe Mobile SDK?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @madhu0918 ,

Since Adobe is moving towards Edge Decisioning, I am not sure whether there will be support/enhancement/documentation for On-Device Decisioning with Adobe Mobile SDK. I doubt!

Adobe Experience Platform SDK for Mobile Apps does support Offer Prefetch and check whether it will be helpful.

However, reach out to Adobe and see whether they have any documentation on the ask (They might have some internal documentation).

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

PS: I searched for relevant content in Adobe's Doc; unable to find anything useful for you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @madhu0918 ,

Since Adobe is moving towards Edge Decisioning, I am not sure whether there will be support/enhancement/documentation for On-Device Decisioning with Adobe Mobile SDK. I doubt!

Adobe Experience Platform SDK for Mobile Apps does support Offer Prefetch and check whether it will be helpful.

However, reach out to Adobe and see whether they have any documentation on the ask (They might have some internal documentation).

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

PS: I searched for relevant content in Adobe's Doc; unable to find anything useful for you.