Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Sending mbox audience parameters with Java server side SDK

Level 4

Is it possible to send parameters for audience segmentation using the Java SDK (similar to how it works with JavaScript)?  I have a feeling it should be possible but I'm unable to find anything in the documentation.  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I understand that the document didn't provide a straightforward answer, but did you try to pass a key-value pair to double-confirm? If not request.context object, you can also try for requestobject? Let's do a trial and error.

Or, let us wait for some other experts to confirm.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear @rrrrrraul ,

Went through the documentation as well, but could not find a solid answer.

However, can you try sending the key-value pairs in request.context object and validate?

PratheepArunRaj_0-1686753713101.png

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics

Level 4

@PratheepArunRaj interesting...where did you discover this syntax if I may ask?  I'm not seeing anything relevant to the Java SDK documentation.  

Level 4

@PratheepArunRaj Thanks!  Looks like this does not work for custom params though

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I understand that the document didn't provide a straightforward answer, but did you try to pass a key-value pair to double-confirm? If not request.context object, you can also try for requestobject? Let's do a trial and error.

Or, let us wait for some other experts to confirm.