Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Regarding Giving visitor ID back to Adobe target

Level 2

Hello,
I have taken data from adobe livestream and based on my classification model I have visitor_ID and class in which that particular visitor_ID fall now I want to give this visitor_ID and its respective class back to adobe target where I will give some experience to that user based on the class he was so How can i give this visitor_id and his class to adobe target to give user personalized experience Is there any method to do this?
this whole classification is done outside using cloud services

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @Dharmesh,

Analytics VISITOR_ID is an analytics only attribute and doesn't flow into Adobe Target. What we need is a common ID that can sync the data together.

1. If your customers have unique UserID/CustomerID and can classify them based of that ID, you can pass that data into Adobe Target using Customer Attributes. (See @Jacob_T1's answer below).

2. Considering you have Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target, I would assume that Experience Cloud ID service is implemented on your site.(Implement the Experience Cloud Identity Service for Target | Adobe Experience Cloud Services).

If ECID service is implemented, another feasible option would be to feed the classification data back into Analytics, create a segment in Analytics and share that segment into Adobe Target through Experience Cloud (Take note on the limits). 

Publish segments to the Experience Cloud | Adobe Analytics

3. Creating an "Experience Cloud Audience" is another option that may work in your case. I am not sure, but you may have to get that enabled through your Adobe Account Representative.  Adobe Experience Cloud Audiences | Adobe Experience Cloud Services.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi @Dharmesh - sounds like you are talking about loading data back into Adobe Target to activate?

Are you using Target in isolation or do you have Audience Manager (AAM) or Experience Platform (AEP).
If you have AAM or AEP I think this task will be easier for you.. and they have their own patterns to ingest data and stitch it to the ECID.

If using target in isolation you might need to rely on Customer Attributes:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/audiences/visitor-profiles/working-with-custome... 

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @Dharmesh,

Analytics VISITOR_ID is an analytics only attribute and doesn't flow into Adobe Target. What we need is a common ID that can sync the data together.

1. If your customers have unique UserID/CustomerID and can classify them based of that ID, you can pass that data into Adobe Target using Customer Attributes. (See @Jacob_T1's answer below).

2. Considering you have Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target, I would assume that Experience Cloud ID service is implemented on your site.(Implement the Experience Cloud Identity Service for Target | Adobe Experience Cloud Services).

If ECID service is implemented, another feasible option would be to feed the classification data back into Analytics, create a segment in Analytics and share that segment into Adobe Target through Experience Cloud (Take note on the limits). 

Publish segments to the Experience Cloud | Adobe Analytics

3. Creating an "Experience Cloud Audience" is another option that may work in your case. I am not sure, but you may have to get that enabled through your Adobe Account Representative.  Adobe Experience Cloud Audiences | Adobe Experience Cloud Services.

Level 2

Hi Nithin,

Thanks for the response We adobe universal Id is also implemented as we are doing classification in aws I want to know if there's a any way to give those id and their class(segments) using any api to adobe target or any other adobe softwere where we can give personalize experience based on their segments.