Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Redirect to a URL with parameters

Level 1

Hello,

My company just migrated from classic to the new workflow. In Test & Target, I was able to set up a redirect offer with parameters: 

www.mysite.com would redirect to www.mysite.com?parameter=value

The new workflow doesn't allow me to add the ?parameter=value when creating a redirect offer or redirect experience action. Is this supposed to be this way? If so, this is a huge part of what we do as a company.

I have two questions:

1. I see all of our classic campaigns are imported into Target. When I edit them, it takes me to Test & Target. Will I still be able to access these campaigns in the months/years to come? 

2. If I can access the old campaigns, via Test and Target, the above scenario about URL parameters still works. If that goes away, how can I redirect to a URL with parameters?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Apologies for the delayed revert.

You can do this in Target Standard by clicking the label of the Experience to open the Experience Action Menu and then by selecting the Redirect to URL option.

You can also choose the option to add query parameters from the option available.

Please go through the below article to know more:

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/t_redirect_offer.html

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Apologies for the delayed revert.

You can do this in Target Standard by clicking the label of the Experience to open the Experience Action Menu and then by selecting the Redirect to URL option.

You can also choose the option to add query parameters from the option available.

Please go through the below article to know more:

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/t_redirect_offer.html

Hope this helps!