Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

"Syncing" Just Spins

Level 2

I've been experiencing an issue where after saving an offer or campaign and then saving the Activity, I see the saved message in green, then it just syncs. So far this particular activity has been syncing for more than an hour!!!

I've cleared cache, deleted cookies, signed out of Target, and restarted my computer. None of these things has worked.

This happens on all campaigns, just re-saving them without making changes

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Michael,

An issue is being investigated, and will be listed shortly on Status.Adobe.com. Once listed there, you can subscribe to notifications as progress is made. I'll check back and let you know when it is live there.

Thank you,

Jordan

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Michael,

An issue is being investigated, and will be listed shortly on Status.Adobe.com. Once listed there, you can subscribe to notifications as progress is made. I'll check back and let you know when it is live there.

Thank you,

Jordan

Employee

Starting from approximately 11:46AM MDT, some Adobe Target customers that are hosted in NA14 (a subset of North American customers) might be unable to change existing campaign or create new campaign from MAC UI.

Employee

Issue is listed here - you can subscribe there now for updates: Adobe Status

Level 2

Getting the same issue. Infinite spinning for Activating/Deactivating activites as well.

Employee

Thanks, Tyler. Is the issue continuing for you now? Do you have an open support ticket for this? Remediation is underway, so now verifying whether it is addressed for customers.

Level 2

I just refreshed, looks like the issue is persisting. I have an email ticket open, they just direct me to status.adobe.com.

Employee

Thank you for confirming. Additional follow up is being done. It seems not fully resolved yet. Status.Adobe.com will be updated once officially fixed.

Level 2

My dashboard looks fixed! Syncing isn't stuck anymore for me.

Employee

Good to hear - other customers' are going through now too. May need to re-save to trigger.

Level 2

Looks like it is working now! Thanks.