Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

{"error_code":"502061","message":"Bad Gateway. No tenant associated with the user profile."} white trying to connect Adobe Target

umamaheswariy46
Level 5
Level 5

Hi, 

I am trying to connect Adobe Target using APIs by passing bearer token and Api-key but getting 403 Forbidden code.

{"error_code":"502061","message":"Bad Gateway. No tenant associated with the user profile."}

Where can I find tenant Id for Adobe target? 

I am finding tenant name from https://experience.adobe.com/#/@xxxxxxxxxxx/target/ but its not working. 

Please help me to resolve this.

Thank You

Uma

1 Accepted Solution
josejr19
Correct answer by
Level 6
Level 6

@umamaheswariy46 I would recommend reviewing this documentation very carefully. Also can you described the steps you have taken already? Want to make sure I understand how you generated your JWT token as an example.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
josejr19
Correct answer by
Level 6
Level 6

@umamaheswariy46 I would recommend reviewing this documentation very carefully. Also can you described the steps you have taken already? Want to make sure I understand how you generated your JWT token as an example.

View solution in original post

umamaheswariy46
Level 5
Level 5
Now I am able to connect .. I have realized that I am using company code instead of tenant name. Thank you
viveksuraj12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Uma,

I am facing the same issue. Even i am entering the client code and it din't work.
Could you please help me stating where i can find the tenant id?

Thanks

Vivek Suraj

umamaheswariy46
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Vevek, 

if your URL format is like below, then your tenent ID should be in this "@xxxxxxxxxxx" part of URL 

https://experience.adobe.com/#/@xxxxxxxxxxx/

Thanks 

Uma

viveksuraj12
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @ umamaheswariy46,

Thanks for that. It worked for me now :).