Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need of sending at_property for Target Standard

Level 3

Hello.
I work with Target Premium solution, and we always send certain at_property value in mbox calls.

Documentation tells that "Properties and Permissions functionality is available as part of the Target Premium solution.": https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/administer/manage-users/enterprise/properties-o...

I never worked with Target Standard and I am curious should at_property value be sent in mbox calls when Target works in this mode ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Kirill812 'at_property' token is mainly used for managing Target user permissions. With Target Standard in the picture, we only have 1 workspace accessible to all users hence passing an "at_property" for mbox calls (when we have Target Standard) will not be of much use.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Kirill812 'at_property' token is mainly used for managing Target user permissions. With Target Standard in the picture, we only have 1 workspace accessible to all users hence passing an "at_property" for mbox calls (when we have Target Standard) will not be of much use.

Hope this helps.

Level 2

Thanks,@Gaurav_Singh. Based on your reply I conclude that at_property can be ommitted for Target Standard ?

Level 1

Can property tokens be omitted for Target Premium accounts too, or are they required?