Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Malfunction in AEM Integration

Level 2

Hello,

at my workplace we are finalizing the integration between Target and AEM (using Adobe IO).
The configurations seem to have gone well, but when I try to export the Experience Fragments to Target, what is received is not a Experience Fragment on AEM, but quite literally the HTML (and on Target, they tell me, they see that the source is Adobe Target Classic).

After searching for a while, I think we are encountering the issue described here (https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-65/release-notes/service-pack/sp-release-n...) :

parag_dalal_0-1604663501148.png

In the Known Issue section. We are currently on AEM 6.5.4.0. I'd say the rest of the configurations (considering that the Fragments have been exported) should be correct. In the Target configuration we specified at.js as a library.
I was wondering, has anybody found a solution to this problem? How can we proceed to have our AEM Experience Fragments properly imported in the offers of Target?

Any help, update or information that I might have missed is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Parag Dalal.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@parag_dalal I believe this is a known issue. Can you please try and upgrade to the latest service pack and check if it helps.

Regards,

Karan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

@parag_dalal I believe this is a known issue. Can you please try and upgrade to the latest service pack and check if it helps.

Regards,

Karan