Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Looking for more information on a specific feature

Level 1

Has anyone used the feature in Adobe Target that shifts/hides components on a page dynamically? The use case is to shift content on a page around for different users who are new vs returning. For example, a returning user would benefit from seeing new content on the page verse an intro to the product. 

I don't know what the name of this feature is or how to set it up in Target but if this sounds even the slightest bit familiar to someone can you let me know how you are using this feature?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @priscillag70548  you can create an XT activity and include these two audiences as "New" and "Returning"
In the respective experience you can hide , show or re-arrange the elements.

However if the elements appear dynamically then you might need to write custom code to check the element presence and then action(move, show, hide etc).

Hope that helps you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @priscillag70548  you can create an XT activity and include these two audiences as "New" and "Returning"
In the respective experience you can hide , show or re-arrange the elements.

However if the elements appear dynamically then you might need to write custom code to check the element presence and then action(move, show, hide etc).

Hope that helps you.

Thank you that is helpful! You mentioned the elements being dynamic..is that actually a feature? I'm looking to know more about that as well.

Community Advisor
Hi Pris, by dynamic I meant the elements that are not visible on the website on page load but become visible post some user actions on the website